Wednesday 11 May 2011

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, Read The Blurb First

Yes, I want you to judge me right here, right now, in front of the world. I want you to find my faults and tell me in great detail why you hate them and wish I would change them just for your own pleasure.

People complain and moan about being judged all the time, but is it really that bad? That wasn't a question, its not a bad thing. Being judged places you in the world, if we didn't judge people then we would all have to get to know each other and if you are reading this blog then I seriously doubt you want to go around greeting people, sitting down and listening to their life story about how they weren't allowed to jump as a child. Now that would suck, but getting judged doesn't. Let people judge you, even if its who you actually aren't, maybe they are judging you better than you really are? That is a good thing, until you meet them, then you just disappoint them, but that is another hurdle that we might cross if I talk about it in spite of this blog having no real direction at all.

Will I judge you? You will now be asking yourself, yes I will, I judge that you are completely insane for reading all this and that you should be locked up and forced to eat bran flakes for the rest of your life.

1 comment:

  1. Well....I got no problems with strangers and such, I can strut out of my house in whatever, looking like whatever and generally not give a damn. But I do care about how i carry myself when I'm around people I know. And i beleive that is important to!

    ReplyDelete