Wednesday 11 May 2011

Dreams From Beyond My Mind

I have decided to collect dreams and post them here for your lovely eyeballs to cast upon, then you can decide which one you like the most and worship it like a Greek god or however you like to express your emotions.

The dream in question is from my dear friend: In his old school he used to attend Drama, much to his dislike the class was annoying him, in his dreams this class made a re-appearance. He likes his music and in this dream he was playing a gig for his drama class, but the music was so heavy that all the heads of the students in the class spontaneously exploded, this has brought him much joy. I do love other's imaginations, they make me wonder if people have hidden wishes inside that are only revealed in their dreams.

So, be wary of a murderous metal god that will make your head explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment