Tuesday 17 May 2011

Don't Bet On Fate

Fate is a dreadful mistress, many people believe that everything is decided before it happens, like everything is set in stone, written in the heavens even before you have experienced it. What do I say to this you may ask? Well I completely agree with it. Ha, what would I be like if I agreed with things like that, that's right, a fool.



Fate is impossible, implausible, totally ridiculous, and its only purpose is to make people feel like they have a purpose in life, like someone has given them a future. Fate is just another phrase for 'I can't tell you your future right now but I can say you might have one', silly humans, always making up stuff just to make themselves feel good.



So, yes, you have no fate, your life is yours and nothing can do your life for you. So take charge, grow up and stop blaming someone else for your 'fate' being a bit of not what you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment