Tuesday 10 May 2011

Dream: Unicorn Police

I had a dream, it was a strange dream, a dream that the depths of my mind had created because my imagination is too wild to be let loose during the day. My dream was as such, I had a party at my house, when 2 Unicorn Police arrived at my door to break it up, police with unicorn bodies and human heads and arms, and unicorns being unicorns they got sucked into the music and started partying. For some unexplainable reason the unicorns started to dump rainbows everywhere, a constant stream of rainbow coming out of their, yer, meanwhile someone started to eat this rainbow and overdosed, this caused this person to transform into a full unicorn.

You probably fully understood this dream, if not then you have disgraced your family and you shall be decapitated at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment